Nomadschai – Terms and conditions
1. The Website www.nomadschai.com let you click through all the products Nomadschai has to offer.
2. Nomadschai located in the Hague, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number 73012858, is referred to as the seller in these terms and conditions.
3. The buyer is the customer visiting the website/webshop.
4. The agreement refers to any purchases made between the parties.
5. Personal data; the information with which you can be identified as a person.
1. The products are paid immediately in the online shop.
2. If the customer does not pay immediately in with the offered payment options, he is in default. the seller will suspend the complete order.
3. Payment options consist out of the following: Ideal bank transfer. All payments are processed by Mollie B.V.
1. The customer can withdraw the agreement within 14 days after receiving the order without giving reasons (right of withdrawal). The period starts from the moment that the (entire) order is received by the buyer.|
2. In case of a tailor-made blend this is to its specifications or have a short shelf life.
3. The buyer can use a seller’s withdrawal form. The seller is obliged to make this available to the buyer immediately after the buyer’s request.
4. During the cooling-off period, the buyer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. In case of the choice of withdrawal, this party will return the product in its original state. Not opened or used, with all the delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the package the buyer received the product in.
1. The buyer is responsible to inspect the goods delivered immediately at time of delivery, but in any case within the shortest possible time. The buyer inspects the goods to see that quality and quantity meet the requirements that apply in normal traffic.
2. In case of loss, damaged goods or shortage of goods delivered the buyer should inform the seller within 10 working days after the parcel is received by the buyer. This should be done in writing – By e-mail: email@example.com
3. If the complaint is accepted by the seller within the 10 day period, the seller has the right to either replace, or refund.
1. Delivery costs are € 1,99 within The Netherlands.
2. Orders from different countries have different delivery costs. The seller will provide the buyer in the contact form with the current delivery prices to different countries.
3. The buyer will be obliged to accept the delivery of the goods at the moment that the seller offers them or has them delivered to the buyer.
4. In case of refusing delivery or is negligent in offering the correct delivery information or instructions necessary to provide delivery, the seller is entitled to store the item for the account and charge the extra delivery costs (€ 4,00).
5. When the items are received, the seller is entitled to charge the entire delivery cost to the buyer.
1. The buyer is expected to report all complaints about the products immediately to the seller. The complaint should be a detailed description of the shortcoming, this way that the seller is able to respond immediately.
2. In case of a complaint that is accepted by the seller, the seller is obliged to refund the goods or possibly replace them.
www.nomadschai.com Logo including images, names, blogs, recipes, videos, and designs are all intellectual property and not allowed to copy or use for commercial use.
1. The seller guarantees that the goods sold will function to the right quality and without faults. Also it is suitable for the use that the buyer intended to use.
2. If the guarantee provided by the seller relates to an item produced by a third party, the guarantee is limited to the guarantee provided by that producer.
1. We store your data e.g. when you fill out the contact form, use our services (online shop) . We can process your data when you approve the terms and conditions. As an online store we can not serve you properly if you choose to not share your information. We do not process your data without your permission, only in the case when we are legally obliged to do so.
Nomadschai will store the following data:
● Your name, so that we know who you are and for whom we carry out our work;
● Your address details and your e-mail address;
● Your mobile telephone number, so that we can reach you in case of a change or for any questions.
For more info or questions reach out:
info@nomadschai or +31 (0)6 3941 5846
You can find the new legislation regarding privacy on the government website: